March 26, 2020: COVID 19 UPDATE
We at Pacific Northwest Glass & Mirror are continuing business for essential services only. We are complying with the stay at home order and helping to keep our community safe.
We will continue to serve our community if needs qualify for critical services to prevent spoilage and to avoid damage or unsafe conditions. Some examples that we consider urgent and essential as we’ve interpreted the governor’s recent proclamation are listed below.
* Broken, damaged or leaking windows
* Broken glass
* Shower/tub stalls without enclosures (allowing water to potentially cause damage to exterior of stall/tub area)
* Glass used to protect essential services personnel at their place of business
* Finishing construction for multi-family low income housing
* Construction for completing essential business buildings
* plexiglass sneeze guards
While honoring these restrictions and at the same time recognizing the necessity of these services and the need for safety, we will practice social distancing and appropriate health and worker protection measures. Please call us if you have any questions or if you have any of these immediate needs. Otherwise, we’ll be ready to serve when this storm passes. Stay safe!
Marleen Zytniowski, Owner
Pacific Northwest Glass & Mirror